- Dock Storage Ideas
- 3 Major Factors that Affect Boat Dock Price
- Dock Accessories to Improve Your Waterfront Lifestyle
- Prevent Mishaps with Boat Dock Bumpers
- 10 Dock Safety Upgrades to Keep Your Family Safe
- Time to Refresh Your Boat Dock Bumpers?
- 8 Questions You Must Ask Your Dock Designer
- 7 Reasons a Custom-Built Boat Dock is Best
- Durable Docks Don't Have to Cost a Fortune!
- Why Winter is the Time to Plan Your New Dock
What you really want in a boat dock is a good value, so it pays to think about the 3 biggest factors in boat dock price. Looking at these factors can help you decide what you need in a new aluminum dock and lead to money spent wisely.
For most inland lake docks in states like Michigan, Indiana, or Wisconsin or any other northern state you will need to remove the dock in the winter. Piling driven commercial docks are built to withstand ice flows so they are the exception to the rule. Most residential docks need to be removed.