Have you been looking into aluminum dock sections but are still confused about your options?
Wondering what anodized aluminum is?
Imagine your dock with a permanent layer of protective material that rivals any paint or powder coated material. That is essentially what you get with anodized aluminum!
Are you curious to learn more?
Check out the 5 reasons anodized aluminum is better:
- Natural: Aluminum oxide is a naturally occurring protective layer on the outside of aluminum. Anodizing thickens the layers and is then sealed for unmatched protection. Because it’s not a coating, it’s not going anywhere anytime soon!
- Cool: Anodized aluminum is one of the coolest dock materials to the touch. The days of burning your feet on the dock are over.
- Resistant: Anodizing aluminum produces a very hard protective layer on the aluminum. It is scratch, chip, and fade resistant over time. Many paints or powder coatings would need to be redone over time to remain looking new. Anodized aluminum is made to last a lifetime
- Value: The anodized finish is low maintenance and incredibly high value considering what it offers in strength and durability.
- Eco-Friendly: Anodizing strengthens a naturally occurring layer on the aluminum, meaning the finish is not harmful to people or the environment and leaves the material easily recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Have more questions about anodized aluminum or installing an aluminum dock on your property? Give us a call today. We’re ready to help your property look its best for years to come.