- Looking Forward to Summer: Best Boating Destinations in Michigan
- Save Money with a Treated Pine Wooden Dock
- Why You Need to Winterize and Remove Your Aluminum Boat Dock
- How to Know When Your Wood Dock Needs Replacing
- Must-Have Dock Accessories for Your Aluminum Boat Dock
- Why Top Quality Dock Accessories Matter
- Building a Party Platform for Your Boat Dock
- Dock Storage Ideas
- 3 Major Factors that Affect Boat Dock Price
- Dock Accessories to Improve Your Waterfront Lifestyle
What you really want in a boat dock is a good value, so it pays to think about the 3 biggest factors in boat dock price. Looking at these factors can help you decide what you need in a new aluminum dock and lead to money spent wisely.
For most inland lake docks in states like Michigan, Indiana, or Wisconsin or any other northern state you will need to remove the dock in the winter. Piling driven commercial docks are built to withstand ice flows so they are the exception to the rule. Most residential docks need to be removed.